Thursday, October 8, 2009

Week One Completed

Below are the tasks that I worked on this week. I was able to complete everything that I set out to do once a week... though I won't admit to how many of those got done on the last possible day. Maybe I should have put "procrastinate less" on my list, eh?

The only truly notable thing in the list below is that #24 is on hold pending a possible broken foot. I'm awaiting doctor's call tomorrow to let me know if it's broken or not. If it's not broke I will amend #24 to be Walk 1430 miles within the 1001 days, that way I'm still shooting for roughly 10 miles a week, but I can make up this week's missed mileage in future weeks.

#27 proved to be easier than I thought. I'm horrible about remembering to take any medication. Nate recently had his 3 year checkup in which they recommended we start him on a daily vitamin. So yummy Flintstones for him... and ME! I hate taking giant yucky vitamins, so I just started taking one of the Flintstones everyday when Nate takes his. He's very excited about taking vitamins to help him grow "big and strong" and so most days he reminds me that we need to take our vitamins. This comes in very handy. Now if I can only get him excited to remind Mommy to vacuum. ;)

#92 was actually quite fun. I've never really given Nate total control over picking his outfit. I did have to nudge him a bit as his original choice of shirt looked like it was defective and had these weird not even 3/4 length sleeves... it was like a smidge longer than short sleeves, but it was the layered shirt look. So I think it was meant to be long sleeves, but clearly wasn't. He ended up picking out an adorable monkey lifting weights and on the back of the shirt it shows the backside of the monkey. It's really cute. And he got comfy workout like pants that match. Mommy approves.

#89 I got ORANGE toenails! :) Getting into the fall spirit.

13. Make my bed in the morning four times a month (1/132).
15. Clean out car weekly (1/143).
16. Vacuum house once a week (1/143).
21. Clip coupons once a month (1/33).
24. Walk 10 miles a week (use wii in bad weather 200 minutes) (0/143). [this is on hold pending broken foot]
27. Take a vitamin every day for a month (8/31).
28. Go to bed before 11 pm once a week (1/143).
31. Pray with Nate each night (8/1001).
38. Post a comment on someone’s blog once a week (1/143).
41. Donate 100,000 grains of rice (freerice.com) (60/100,000).
48. Read a book each month (1/33).
51. Take Nate to the library once a month (1/33).
54. Have a clean kitchen before going to bed once a week (1/143).
57. Have a game-night once a week (1/143).
59. Send email/letter to Mike’s parents twice a month (1/66).
60. Call Dad twice a month (1/66).
76. Go to yard sales three times each summer (1/9).
85. Update my Hammster Blog twice a month (1/66).
89. Get pedicure once every other month (1/17).
92. Go shopping and buy an outfit of Nate’s choosing twice a year (1/6)
96. Create 101 in 1001 Blog. [COMPLETED]
97. Update 101 in 1001 Blog once a week (1/143).

See ya next week!

2 comments:

  1. #92 is too cute! Hooray for new clothes for Nate! Great work, Jenn. I have yet to start the vitamin one...it's going to be really hard for me too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So proud of your progress.....I am procrastinating on starting mine! When I do you will have to help me think of one that pertains to procratination!!! I am the worst!!!

    ReplyDelete