Thursday, October 15, 2009

Week Two Completed

Below are the tasks I worked on this week. I did a bit better about spreading out the weekly tasks throughout the week instead of rushing on the last day to complete them all (reminiscent of when I was in high school, running around trying to do all my chores 5 minutes before my mom got home)

I'm very proud of myself (and my whole family) for sticking to #27. Nate is honestly the driving force behind this one. He's so excited about taking his vitamins and always wants to hand us ours too. Very helpful.

#65 Nate and I went to my brother Aaron's football game on Sunday. This was actually the second game that we went to of Aaron's, and Nate is hooked. He tells me from time to time that he wants to watch Aaron play football again. I think his new found love of football is 50% watching the game and 50% the hotdogs his Grandpa Doug buys him.

#91 Nate's friend Zoe was unable to attend his birthday party, so we got her and Nate together on Sunday at Chuck E Cheese. We all had pizza and spent as many tokens as we could (and there was still some left!) and fun was had by all. I think Nate and Zoe could have spent the entire time playing the water gun game. There are some pretty adorable pictures of Nate and Zoe on a motorcycle. The funniest part was that I put Nate in front and Zoe behind him holding on, and she was unhappy with this. I originally thought she was scared to be so high up, but soon found out it was just that she wanted to be the driver. We switched them and both were happy. A modern day woman for ya. ;)

6. Once a month log my work tasks/times for the day. (1/33)
7. Get Nate’s baby book up to date.
15. Clean out car weekly (2/143).
16. Vacuum house once a week (2/143).
27. Take a vitamin every day for a month (15/31).
28. Go to bed before 11 pm once a week (2/143).
31. Pray with Nate each night (15/1001).
38. Post a comment on someone’s blog once a week (2/143).
41. Donate 100,000 grains of rice (freerice.com) (460/100,000).
54. Have a clean kitchen before going to bed once a week (2/143).
57. Have a game-night once a week (2/143).
65. Go to a sport/event for Aaron once a year (1/3).
76. Go to yard sales three times each summer (2/9).
91. Set up 5 play dates a year for Nate (1/15).
97. Update 101 in 1001 Blog once a week (2/143).

See you next week! Keep me motivated!

2 comments:

  1. You Go Girl!!! I'm TOTALLY challenging you to the "Free-rice" challenge. I'm going to get 100,000 before you are... :P ! LOL SLL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why oh why did I do 500,000 grains of rice? Thank GOODNESS I can change subjects (because apparently I remember a lot more German vocab words than I thought!).

    Great work, Jenn! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete